- Oct-2015 – Till Date: Team Coordinator Materials Master Data Cleansing and Enrichment Project
- Review, Identify and Assign Noun and Modifier for Complete Material Master
- Review Material Specification and Develop Mandatory/Optional Attributes for assigned Noun/Modifiers
- Develop and finalize definitions for Noun, Modifier and Attributes.
- Review and finalize short text sequence developed by team
- Govern standard value master for attribute values and provide guidelines for data formats
- Develop Data Enrichment process and guidelines
- Monitor and manage Data Cleansing and Enrichment process and timely progress
- Communicate duplicates identified by project team to operation’s Material Master Management Team
- Conduct third eye review of data for Quality, Consistency and Integrity
- Provide cleansed/enriched MM data to operation’s Material Master Management Team for review and upload
- Apr 2012 – Sep 2015: Focal Point for Barzan Onshore Project (Train 1 and 2) Materials Team
- Management of EPL Review and Processing Team, ensuring Quality and Timeliness
- Efficiently maintaining KPI for EPL Review / Processing
- Representing RasGas in Weekly Teleconference with EPC (JGC) and PMT
- Representing RG in EPL Clarifications expediting meetings with Vendors
- Producing and publishing weekly statistics and Highlights
- Provide Technical assistance to Operation Expansion Department on all Spare Parts matters for Barzan Project
- Sep 2005 – Mar 2012: Team Member Spare Parts Operating and Supply Team (SOST)
Involved in Projects RGX (Train – 4 / 5 / AKG-1), RGX2 (Train – 6 / 7 / AKG-2), Offshore, Helium – 1/2, Common Off plot.
- Review RSPL (Recommended Spare Parts List) / EPL (Equipment Parts List) submitted by EPC for Plant Commissioning, 2-Years and life cycle operational Spares including Special Tools and Capital Spares
- Compare and Verify the list of Equipments in RSPL/EPL with Project PO, PR, P&ID, SLD and Vendor Documents
- Liaise with EPC and Vendor (OEM and OPM) to obtain missing spares and its information
- Extract Complete Technical Buying Information from Drawings, Datasheets, Piping Documents and MRB
- Catalogue / Prepare Data in SPARE System for uploading into SAP-MM as per company standard and templates
- Review and liaise with SME’s regarding SSLs recommended as and when required
- Clarifying technical queries for Project Procurement Team
- Inspection of all New Project Materials to ensure compliance with Purchase Order Specification, this includes enhance descriptions, update superseded Part Numbers and additional information
- Communicate with suppliers for MER Items and make necessary arrangements for replacement during Inspection
- Review and Create Bill of Materials for all new project materials functional location in Templates provided by CMMS-SAP Team
- Continuous review of existing SAP MM for Duplication, Generalization and Standardization
- Maintain Material Master
- Purchase Expeditor
In addition to my routine work, I was assigned with additional responsibility of expediting timely PO Deliveries.
- Monitor all orders issued starting from PO issuance to the on time receipt of all materials to achieve mechanical reliability on site for RasGas LNG Train 6, 7and AKG2.
- Expedite vendors and suppliers for order readiness and to minimize lead time.
Deciding Mode of Transport (Courier/Air/Sea/Road) and coordinating between Freight Forwarder and supplier to manage material deliveries efficiently.