Internal Medicine doctor




M.D or PhD Degree or Arab Board or Equivalent

At least 5 Years Experience in Private Hospital


-- The doctors from Qatar should hold specialist license from the Ministry of Health in Qatar from all nationalities, but Arabic speaking doctors or Arabic nationalities preferable. -- The doctors outside Qatar or didn't make the license yet, they should hold certificates which can get specialist licence from the ministry of health of Qatar according to the requirement (which is different from country to country)

Company details & Apply

Login to see company details, contact details & Apply